Sunday, December 13, 2015

What a week.... Beginning to reflect on 2015

There I go, slacking again. This week has been crazy with work and this weekend lead to no rest as well.  I had friends over for a cookie-making, holiday hang out party.  It went pretty well.  Everyone seemed to have a great time decorating cookies, making crafts and just getting out of the house.  I began to think maybe we could do something every season or so.  That way everyone can get out of the house.

There are roughly 3 weeks left of 2015. I have been reflecting on 2015 and thinking of all the changes, challenges and good times.  It seems that 2015 flew by.  I married my best friend.  I actually took a vacation from work, for once in my life.  I realized how much I can handle in my professional life and how I have had to grow as a working professional.  I have seen struggles with my family and have noticed changes in my relationship with my mom and my siblings.  I've seen my friends change, some for the better and some for the worse. I think the one thing that I have learned in 2015 is the ones who are consistent in your life are the ones who you mean the most to.  People in your life will always change.  Fortunately I have found my best friend, my husband will always be by my side, through thick and thin.  That's what has gotten me through this past month and will continue to get me through the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment